About Barnsley Way
The Barnsley Way Community currently consists of 103 cluster homes and is located within Ward 4A of the City of Broadview Heights where residents utilize City services such as the police, fire and service departments. The sub-association is one of two homeowner/cluster associations within the framework of the MacIntosh Farms Community Association and by declaration is subject to the Master’s rules and regulations.
Some of the streets and roadways within Barnsley Way are private (Association Roads) and are owned, maintained and serviced by our association. Association Roads include Sweet Bay Court, Archer Court, Sexton Court and Brooks Court. The remaining streets are duly dedicated public streets and are maintained and serviced by the City. They are Barnsley Way, Boxwood Court, Gates Court and Covington Court. Our entrance and the pool and pavilion at Barnsley Way are under the direction and control of the Master Association.
The community is governed by The Barnsley Way Homeowners Association Inc., a Non-Profit Ohio Corporation that is controlled by ORC Chapter 5312 Ohio Planned Community Law as well as our original and subsequently amended Declaration, Code of Regulations and Handbook. We elect five homeowners to serve on our Board of Trustees. Board members serve without compensation and are responsible for the affairs of the association on behalf of all Barnsley Way homeowners. Board powers, duties and responsibilities could include but are not limited to;
- Preparation and adoption of an annual budget,
- Making and collecting assessments to defray the common expenses,
- Commissioning reserve fund studies to provide an additional tool to evaluate future infrastructure contingencies and replacements,
- Keeping books with detailed accounts of receipts and expenditures,
- Providing for the operation, care/maintenance and enhancement of common areas,
- Selecting contractors to perform the myriad of required duties of the association,
- Maintaining insurance against association casualties and liabilities, and
Updating if necessary and enforcing the Declaration, Code of Regulations and Handbook of the association.more...
In response to COVID-19 measures we are being asked to undertake by the Governor, the Board of Directors of MacIntosh Farms Community Association has closed the Red Barn through the end of September. We have no way of knowing...Read More >>
All residents in MacIntosh Farms are now able to login to the "Residents Only" side of the MacIntosh Farms website. Please contact Reserve Realty at (330) 467-0828 and upon verification of your identity, they wil be able to provide...Read More >>