About Macintosh Farms Condominium No. 3
The MacIntosh Farms Condominium No. 3 Community consists of 43 condominium units and is located within Ward 4D of the City of Broadview Heights where residents utilize City services such as the police, fire and service departments. The sub-association is one of four condominium associations within the framework of the MacIntosh Farms Community Association and by declaration is subject to the Master’s rules and regulations.
The streets within MacIntosh Farms Condominium No. 3 are duly dedicated public streets and are maintained and serviced by the City. They are Bellfield Lane and Brighton Way.
The community is governed by MacIntosh Farms Condominium No. 3 Owners’ Association Inc., a Non-Profit Ohio Corporation that is governed by ORC Chapter 5311 Condominium Property Law as well as our original and subsequently amended Declaration, Bylaws and Handbook. We elect three homeowners to serve on our Board of Trustees. Board members serve without compensation and are responsible for the affairs of the association on behalf of all MacIntosh Farms Condominium No. 3 homeowners. Board powers, duties and responsibilities could include but are not limited to;
- Preparation and adoption of an annual budget,
- Making and collecting assessments to defray the common expenses,
- Commissioning reserve fund studies to provide an additional tool to evaluate future infrastructure contingencies and replacements,
- Keeping books with detailed accounts of receipts and expenditures,
- Providing for the operation, care/maintenance and enhancement of common areas,
- Selecting contractors to perform the myriad of required duties of the association,
- Maintaining insurance against association casualties and liabilities, and
- Updating if necessary and enforcing the Declaration, Bylaws and Handbook of the association.
FYI, MACINTOSH FARMS COMMUNITY AUGUST 2018, There is a bridge on North MacIntosh Lane between Golden Lane and Winesap Drive which is slated to be demolished in mid-September. The plan is to...Read More >>